City Technology’s digital iseries gas sensor is a small sensor that enables low-profile gas detector design. The iseries sensors have turrets which mount into the front of the instrument in order to minimize instrument height.
With an extended operating life of five years, and an extended temperature and humidity range, iseries sensors are designed to meet multiple performance standards, including ANSI/ISA 92.00.01-2010, BS EN 45544-1:2015, and AS/NZS 4641-2007.
The digital output of the sensors provide significant advantages over conventional electrochemical gas sensors.
• Unique low-profile sensor design enables thinner, lightweight detector design
• Extended temperature and humidity extremes
• Extended operating life of five years
• Digital Interface (UART)
• Sensors pre-calibrated during manufacture
• Predictive Calibration
• Fault indication
• End-of-life indication
• OEM lock to prevent unauthorised sensor replacement
• Surface mount spring contacts - no PCB through holes to maximise mounting flexibility
• Sensor platform of the future - iseries form factor to be utilised on future platforms
• IP64 rated