BW Icon (%LEL(IR), O2, H2S, CO), Yellow Housing
Honeywell BW Icon is a fixed-life, 2-year, 4-gas detector for the gas hazards that workers face most often. That means you can turn it on and activate two years of protection, with no need for sensor or battery replacement ‚Äî and no hidden costs. The first multi-gas detector with an icon display ‚Äî for fast decisions.
Honeywell BW Icon is named for its display of simple icons for gas levels and device status. That means no live gas readings for workers to interpret and no time-consuming training. Instead, when there‚Äôs a gas alarm, the bell icon on the display will illuminate, along with an indicator next to the sensor in alarm, so workers can quickly clear the area.
Features & Benefits:
- 2 months of battery life (8 hours per day at room temperature with NDIR CH4 senor). No daily charging, no unexpected downtime.
- No service required, activate and use for two years
- Bluetooth included for ease of downloading and sending reports via the Safety Suite App.
- Readily enables to communicate with Motorola MOTOTRBO
Easy to use:
- Small, lightweight and wearable.
- One-button operation.
Easy to manage:
- IntelliFlash green light indicates the detector is in compliance: amber light indicates the need for maintenance.
- Compatible with IntelliDoX instrument management system and Honeywell Safety Suite.
- Compatible with TouchConnect, using Bluetooth¬Æ for wireless configuration.
- The latest in low power LEL infrared technology, giving you a battery runtime of 2 months.
- 1series sensor technology giving you wider temperature working conditions and a 5-year expected life.
- Compatible with the IntelliDox system for fast bump testing, data downloading, configuration and calibration of device. IntelliDox is now compatible with the external filter plate.
- Bluetooth as standard for connection in to the Safety Suite Device Configurator App.