MSA Oberver-i Ultrasonic Gas Leak Detector
Instantly detect pressurized gas leaks with this high-precision, omni-direction acoustic detector utilizing Gassonic ultrasonic technology. Works even when traditional methods of gas detection are unsuitable or dependent on ventilation. Features Artificial Neural Network (ANN) technology that distinguishes between real gas leaks and false alarm sources without requiring any in-field training. The Observer-i UGLD provides an industry-leading detection range (up to 28 m) reducing the number of detectors required. Ideal for use in complex, outdoor pipeline systems.
- Instantly detects pressurized gas leaks at the speed of sound utilizing Gassonic technology
- ANN technology distinguishes real gas leak noise from background noise, suppressing false alarm sources
- Does not require in-field training, fully operational after installation
- Detects gas leaks from 2 BAR (29 psi) pressure for rapid detection of small leaks
- Patented Senssonic™ self-test ensures full failsafe operation
- Trouble-free maintenance and one-person check and calibration