MSA ULTIMA® X5000 Gas Monitor General Sensors (Non-TRUCAL/ XIR)
Select Bluetooth, Sensor and Relay Options from the drop downs.
For LEL Option please let us know after purchase which gas is required from the below:
Methane, Propane, Heptane, Nonane or Hydrogen.
The ULTIMA® X5000 Gas Monitor is the future of gas detection for oxygen, toxic and combustible gases. MSA XCell® gas sensors with TruCal® technology offer calibration cycles up to 18 months (local calibration respected). The gas transmitter's advanced, multi-lingual OLED display is easy to read and the unique touch-screen interface makes it simple to navigate.
- TruCal* technology actively monitors the sensor integrity and compensates for environmental factors that cause regular electrochemical sensors to drift.
- Automatically self-checks 4x/day
- Reduces downtime
- Three-year warranty on XCell sensors
- An industry first, Diffusion Supervision warns if sensor inlet becomes blocked and unable to detect gas
- Organic LED (OLED) display and bright status LED's for extreme visibility
- SafeSwap enables safe and quick replacement of gas sensors without turning off the instrument
- Dual sensor capability doubles the sensing power with half of the footprint of a single gas transmitter
- Bluetooth wireless technology allows mobile device to act as an HMI screen and controller. The X/S Connect App is designed with high security standards and provides real-time information to your mobile device
- Check status and get alerts up to 75 ft. (23 m) away
- Reduce set up time by at least 50%
- Unique touch-button interface for an intuitive user experience and tool-free operation.
- Identical footprint and wiring as the ULTIMA X series makes retrofits simple using the existing conduit and wiring as well as an integral mounting bracket
* Available on H2S and CO sensors only
Trucal Sensors and IR Options Available in separate products