QRAE 3 4 Gas - Diffusion or Pumped
Select your configuration from the options.
Other gas variant are available including SO2, HCN, PH3 and NH3 please call us to discuss these options.
The QRAE 3 is a durable and versatile diffusion or pumped one-to-four gas monitor for detection of combustibles, oxygen, hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, sulfure dioxide and hydrogen cyanide and other gases. Standard features include easy-to-change battery packs, easy access to sensors, internal vibrating alarm, loud 95dB audible alarm, and a water-resistant IP-65 case design. The rechargeable Lithium-ion battery delivers up to 14 hours of continuous operation in non-wireless diffusion mode.
QRAE 3 integrated wireless option allows the device to be used either in a closed loop system (compatible with EchoView host) or with ProRAE Guardian, Real- Time Wireless Safety System.
- Monitor as specified
- Sensors as specified
- Sampling option as specified
- Calibration adapter (diffusion model only)
- T Calibration tube (pumped model only)
- Internal filters (mounted - diffusion model only)
- External filters (one mounted plus pack of 3 - pumped model only)
- Travel charger cradle with computer cable
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- Universal wall adapter
- CD ROM with ProRAE Studio II
- CD ROM with product content
- Quick Reference guide
- Barrier Box