Quest SoundPro Sound Level Meter
Select Options from the Check List for your requirements
The SoundPro® Sound Level Meters SE/DL Series accurately measure, document and display noise exposures to support hearing conservation.
These meters measure against multiple sound level meter standards simultaneous with two virtual meters. Octave band analysis capability enables environmental noise monitoring, noise enforcement, and noise control evaluation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Large displays with menu-driven interface and quick keypad calibration
- Available in Class/Type 1 and Class/Type 2 models to accommodate application-specific analysis
- Removable SD memory card plus optional data logging for enhanced post-processing and analysis
- Compatible with TSI Quest Detection Management Software DMS (optional) for advanced reporting and analysis
- Occupational noise evaluations
- Environmental noise assessments
- Noise ordinance enforcement and legal metrology
- General sound and frequency analysis
- Vehicle noise evaluations
- Building acoustics
- Mobile equipment evaluations
Included with each SoundPro Sound Level Meter, is (4) disposable "AA" alkaline batteries, windscreen, calibrator adapter, USB cable, SD memory card and storage case. -SE indicates the meter is capable of Summary Data Logging. -DL indicates the meter is also capable of Time History and Statistical Datalogging. -1 or 2 indicates whether a Class 1 or Class 2 microphone is included, 1/1 indicates the meter can analyze noise in real-time in 1/1 octaves, 1/3 indicates the meter can analyze noise in real-time in 1/1 or 1/3 octaves. -AC3 indicates the AC-300 calibrator is also included.