AutoRAE 2 Automatic Bump Test and Calibration System with Controller
Price + VAT:
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Pick Your cradle options from below or call us to specify a multiple cradle or non-controller based system.
Does not include gas or regulators.
Simplify bump testing and calibration of your RAE Systems gas monitors with the AutoRAE 2. Versatile and modular, it can be deployed as a single, stand-alone unit to calibrate one instrument at a time, or networked to support up to 10 units at once and calibrate for up to five distinct gases. One-touch bump testing and single-button operation for calibration make it easy to use. Upgradeable firmware protects your investment and ensures that it’s always up-to-date, while the standard SD card for storage ensures your data is always at your fingertips.
- Easy, one-touch bump testing, calibration, charging, and records management
- Supports a wide variety of gases, including exotics
- Optimized for field use--does not require a computer to operate
- Can be used on a bench top or mounted on the wall
- Deployable as a standalone cradle or a controller-based system with up to 10 cradles
- Networking capability
- Data storage on a standard SD card
- Instrument supported:ToxiRAE Pro, ToxiRAE Pro LEL, ToxiRAE Pro PID, ToxiRAE Pro CO2; QRAE 3; MicroRAE, MulitRAE Lite (pumped version only), MulitRAE, MultiRAE Pro, MultiRAE Benzene, MiniRAE Lite, MiniRAE 3000, UltraRAE 3000 and ppbRAE3000