BW Solo - H2S, CO, O2, SO2, NH3, PH3, Cl2, ClO2, NO, NO2, HCN, ETO, O3, H2, CO2
Price + VAT:
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Select your gas variant, Wireless or Lite options from the drop downs
The Honeywell BW™ Solo is easy to operate and service and includes an extensive selection of sensor options. It can help reduce the cost of ownership for serviceable single-gas detectors and includes a wireless option for enabling connected workers.
The profile is small and lightweight, and the design is ruggedized for years of reliable service. No need to take apart the Honeywell BW™ Solo for common maintenance tasks; simply pop off the front door to replace a sensor or filter, or remove a single screw for battery replacement. Optional wireless connectivity enables additional capabilities such as dock-less transfer of data and event logs, and real-time monitoring of worker safety.
Features & Benefits
• User-friendly operation
• Easy-to-read display
• Connected Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
• Lightweight convenience capabilities
• Ease of maintenance
Standard Package Contents
• Detector complete with specified sensor, stainless steel alligator clip and concussion-proof housing
• Calibration/test cap and hose
• Quick ReferenceD Geutiedcetor complete with specified sensor(s), stainless steel alligator clip