Honeywell BW Rigrat 6 Gas Wireless Area Monitor
Price + VAT:
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Chose connectivity and sensor options from the drop down menus: POA
Other Sensor combinations are available please contact us for alternative options.
Honeywell BW™ RigRat brings a new level of user-friendliness to transportable multi-gas area monitoring. Simply place the monitor nearby, and it will alert workers to area gas threats so they can take necessary action.
UP TO 8 WEEKS OF RUNTIME ON A SINGLE CHARGE.Honeywell BW™ RigRat has longer runtime than any monitor in its class.
• No time-consuming battery switches in the middle of a task.
• No need to turn it off during a shift change or worker break.
• No worrying about battery life. Up to six gas sensors — with flexibility to switch them out as your needs change.
• More than 15 4R+ sensors for toxic gases, oxygen and combustible gases at the lower explosive limit (LEL).
• A photoionization detector (PID) for volatile organic compounds.
• Infrared sensors for highly flammable gases.
Complements your personal gas detectors, protecting workers wherever they’re at risk. Unlike some transportable area monitors, Honeywell BW™ RigRat is fully self-contained — with no need to re- purpose your personal gas detectors for an area monitoring application. Instead, continue using your personal detectors to monitor workers’ breathing zone, while using Honeywell BW™ RigRat to monitor an area.
• Approved for ATEX/IECEx Zone 0 and CSA C1D1.
Use Honeywell BW™ RigRat anywhere — even in explosive atmospheres.
• Line power for extended runtime in hazardous areas.
Honeywell BW™ RigRat has one of the longest runtimes of any transportable area monitor, but you can also use the intrinsically safe portable charger to extend power in the field.
• Rugged, sturdy and weatherproof.
Working in uncertain conditions? Honeywell BW™ RigRat can be secured to the ground, and it maintains sensitivity in sun, ice, snow, rain and temperatures from -40°C to 60°C. Add the optional protective cage to guard against impact.
• Optional SolarPak charger.
Want continuous power for a long outdoor deployment? Attach the hazardous-area SolarPak charger, which uses a 30-watt solar panel.
CONNECT TO REMOTE MONITORING SOFTWARE FOR FAST, INFORMED DECISIONS.
When you use Honeywell BW™ RigRat with Honeywell’s remote monitoring software, gas readings are no longer limited to workers in the immediate area. Instead, the data from each monitor — including its location, gas readings, calibration certificates, compliance status and more — is sent to a map-based display that’s viewable from any device with an Internet connection.