MSA ULTIMA® X5000 Gas Monitor General Sensors (Non-TRUCAL/ XIR)
Price + VAT:
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Select Bluetooth, Sensor and Relay Options from the drop downs.
For LEL Option please let us know after purchase which gas is required from the below:
Methane, Propane, Heptane, Nonane or Hydrogen.
The ULTIMA® X5000 Gas Monitor is the future of gas detection for oxygen, toxic and combustible gases. MSA XCell® gas sensors with TruCal® technology offer calibration cycles up to 18 months (local calibration respected). The gas transmitter's advanced, multi-lingual OLED display is easy to read and the unique touch-screen interface makes it simple to navigate.
- TruCal* technology actively monitors the sensor integrity and compensates for environmental factors that cause regular electrochemical sensors to drift.
- Automatically self-checks 4x/day
- Reduces downtime
- Three-year warranty on XCell sensors
- An industry first, Diffusion Supervision warns if sensor inlet becomes blocked and unable to detect gas
- Organic LED (OLED) display and bright status LED's for extreme visibility
- SafeSwap enables safe and quick replacement of gas sensors without turning off the instrument
- Dual sensor capability doubles the sensing power with half of the footprint of a single gas transmitter
- Bluetooth wireless technology allows mobile device to act as an HMI screen and controller. The X/S Connect App is designed with high security standards and provides real-time information to your mobile device
- Check status and get alerts up to 75 ft. (23 m) away
- Reduce set up time by at least 50%
- Unique touch-button interface for an intuitive user experience and tool-free operation.
- Identical footprint and wiring as the ULTIMA X series makes retrofits simple using the existing conduit and wiring as well as an integral mounting bracket
* Available on H2S and CO sensors only
Trucal Sensors and IR Options Available in separate products