Watchgas Poli Bump & Docking Station
Price + VAT : £2,070.00
Pumped or Diffusive Variant
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Does not include gas or regulators
The POLI MonoDock (MP400T) is a docking and calibration station for the POLI Multi-Gas Detectors. The MonoDock for the POLI pumped version provides fast and easy calibration or bump testing: just place the POLI in the bay, connect the cable, and push start.
All calibrations and bump test results are stored in on-board memory as a compliance record downloadable separate from the instruments themselves. The docking station is designed to operate with the four commonly measured gases Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Methane (CH4), plus Isobutylene for PID bump/calibration. The MonoDock has rechargeable batteries and is portable for remote use.
- Simple & Fast: One-button operation for either bump test or calibration
- High Capacity: 2000 calibration or bump record storage in reliable FLASH Memory
- Convenient: Records can be downloaded without the POLI in place
- Portable: Battery power for up to 1000 bump tests
- Robust: All-in-one hard case