Watchgas Uni Single Unit Bump & Docking Station
Price + VAT:
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Does not include gas or regulators
The UNI Mono Dock is a docking and calibration station for the UNI Sustainable and UNI Disposable Single Gas Detectors. The UNI Mono Dock is a single docking station for one instrument. It provides the three functions of 1) semi-automated calibration or bump testing, 2) data downloading and 3) uploading instrument configuration. In addition, all calibrations and bump tests performed on the UNI Mono Dock are stored in on-board memory as a compliance record.
The docking station is designed to handle the most commonly measured gases such as oxygen (O2), carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), ammonia (NH3) hydrogen cyanide (HCN) and sulfur dioxide (SO2). The UNI Mono Dock has rechargeable batteries and is portable for remote use.
- Simple & Fast: One-button operation for either bump test or calibration
- High Capacity: 2000 calibration or bump record storage in reliable FLASH Memory
- Convenient: Records can be downloaded without the POLI in place
- Portable: Battery power for up to 1000 bump tests
- Robust: All-in-one hard case