Watchgas Uni Multi Unit Bump & Docking Station
Price + VAT:
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Does not include gas or regulators
The UNI Multi Dock is a docking and calibration station for the UNI Sustainable and UNI Disposable Single Gas Detectors. The UNI Multi Dock is a docking station for four instruments. It provides the three functions of 1) semi-automated calibration or bump testing, 2) data downloading and 3) uploading instrument configuration. In addition, all calibrations and bump tests performed on the UNI Multi Dock are stored in on-board memory as a compliance record.
The docking station is designed to handle the most commonly measured gases such as oxygen (O2), carbon Multixide (CO), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), ammonia (NH3) hydrogen cyanide (HCN) and sulfur dioxide (SO2). The UNI Multi Dock has rechargeable batteries and is portable for remote use.
- Bump testing, calibration, configuration and data recording on a single platform
- Simple, single-button operation
- Fast – up to 4 units bumped or calibrated simultaneously (on MP300T1)
- 100,000 calibration or bump record storage
- Portable, using battery power for up to 1000 bump tests
- Robust – All-in-one hard case